- Over 1,300 Sigma Nu, Alpha Pi’s have been activated at Bradley University.
- The fraternity house at 1300 West Fredonia Avenue was built in 1963 and is still at the same location on the university property.
- There are currently 30 actives members.
- Sigma Nu alumni are now living in 45 states and several foreign countries.
- Each year the Housing Corporation oversees over $30,000 in assistance to maintain the physical structure of the house.
- It is estimated that overall, the alumni of Sigma Nu are some of the most successful to have graduated from Bradley. They have gained much recognition in business, industry, education, politics, religion, and the arts.
- The undergraduate chapter has raised $47,000 for charities in just the past three years.
WELCOME, SPRING 2021 NEW MEMBERS
Nate Lobb (left) and Xavier Gomez (right).
WELCOME, FALL 2020 NEW MEMBERS
Wesley Diaz ’22 | Morris, IL
Justin Eggleston ’24 | Minooka , IL
Alexander Hamilton ’24 | Peoria , IL
Josh Kennedy ’24 | St. Charles, IL
Sean McManis ’24 | Peoria, IL
Nathan Sachtleben ’24 | Minooka, IL
Jack Settle ’24 | St. Charles, IL
Colin Whitehouse ’24 | Chesterfield, MO
Jorge Zamora ’22 | Peoria, IL